Ubiquiti Unifi AC In-Wall Access Point
Ubiquiti UniFiUAP-AC-IW In-Wall Wi-Fi Access Point AP transforms an Ethernet wall connection into a dual-band 802.11AC Wi-Fi Access Point. It features two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one of which delivers PoE to power and connect an 802.3af device to the network. The UniFi AC In-Wall AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2x2 MIMO technology and is available in single- and five-packs (PoE adapters not included)
- The UniFi® In-Wall Wi-Fi AP is ideal for retrofitting an existing, in-wall, wired Ethernet jack to a wireless access point.
- Ubiquiti UniFi Instant Deployment
- Transform any existing Ethernet outlet into a versatile UniFi AP - no additional wiring needed
- Easy Installation of the Ubiquiti UAP-AC-IW UniFi In-Wall
- Upgrade any single-gang Ethernet outlet to the Ubiquiti UniFi In-Wall Wi-Fi
- The UniFi UAP-AC-IW In-Wall Wi-Fi AP works with a UniFi Switch or any third-party, 802.3af PoE switch
The Power of PoE Turn existing wiring into per-room Wi-Fi with the UniFi PoE Switch series. - UniFi PoE Switch
- UniFi In-Wall AP Deployments
Versatile Data and PoE Output - An Ethernet wall jackbecomes an access point, a gigabit switch, and a PoE power source.
- Wire a workstation and power a VoIP phone. Or power a US-8 for even more Ethernet ports.
Simple and Scalable Device Management The UniFi®Controller provides a graphical user interface foreasy configuration and monitoring of the UniFi Switch and otherUniFi devices. - Simple Setup Download the app and set up your unit in under 60 seconds.
- Know Your Network Easily keep track of your devices, clients, anddata usage.
- Stay Secure Keep track of all of your network security withconstant reporting.