Hit the ground running with Under Armour. Inspired by pro runners and designed by real runners, these high tech trainers help you hit your stride. For decades, Under Armour has been changing and shaping the way athletes dress - and these shoes are no different. Made for the distance runner, these trainers make you better.
Available in women’s US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Under Armour footwear
- For women
- Style: UA HOVR Sonic 2 Running Shoes
- Colour: Grey Sports
- Running shoes from Under Armour
- Obsessively engineered
- Offers the perfect amount of bounce
- Supportive and comfortable
- Neutral fit, for runners who need flexibility, cushioning and versatility
- Features HOVR tech for zero gravity feel
- External heel counter locks the foot in place
- Weather resistant
- Perfect level of grip for steady strides
- Textile upper
- Rubber outsole
- Designed in: USA
Kevin Plank, the founder of Under Armour, began selling functional, breathable compression t-shirts from the boot of his car, generating a revenue of $17,000 in the first year of business. This figure grew exponentially over the years, signing deals with various teams and athletes. Today, the iconic Under Armour logo is synonymous with quality, functionality and high performance, with a name that speaks for itself in the sportswear industry.