Please note: this system is compatible with Wireless 802.11 network or Uniden Hybrid DVR Security System
Add the Guardian App Cam 36 to your existing Uniden DVR system or simply use it as a stand alone video recorder! With its own IP address, this security camera can instantly connect with your home's WiFi network for instant peace of mind. It features Full HD recording, up to 10 metres night vision, complete smartphone or tablet control including recording and pan & tilt manipulation, two-way talk operation and customisable push notifications. If you're after a non-invasive security system or simply want to monitor black spots in your property, the APP Cam 36 is the answer.
- Uniden security systems
- Model: Guardian Full HD Indoor Pan & Tilt WiFi Security Camera | APPCAM36
- Colour: White
- Pack contents:
- 1 x APPCAM36 camera
- 1 x mounting screw kit
- 1 x power supply
- Compatibility: Wireless 802.11 network or Uniden Hybrid DVR Security System
- Standalone IP camera - connects wirelessly to your home network
- Full HD video
- Compatible with Guardian App - view video on your smartphone or tablet
- Record files remotely from your smartphone
- Night vision recording up to 10 metres away
- Pan and tilt operation for full recording control - directly from your smartphone
- Two-way talk operation
- 1/3" CMOS sensor
- Micro SD card recording (up to 64GB)
- Customisable push notifications
- Dimensions (approx. mm): N/A
- Country of origin: N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
A leading brand in telecommunication, sound and vision products and more, Uniden are all about helping you to get connected. Whether for home or office, Uniden allow you to work, communicate and connect better and smarter with their innovative range of products.
*Estimated Delivery between 13/07 and 16/07. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
All sales are final unless items are found to be damaged or defective.
The buyer is responsible for the compatibility of the product.
For orders where tracking shows that attempted deliveries were unsuccessful and is subsequently returned to sender, we will charge a re-delivery fee or apply a 20% restocking fee + Handling fee if the customer elects to cancel the order.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) items must be reported within 14 days from the received date. Upon return of the faulty item and confirmation of the fault, the buyer may elect for a replacement or full refund.
Items intended as gifts or otherwise should be inspected for physical damage as such claims beyond the DOA period will be rejected.
No refund or replacement will be issued until we have received and assessed the returned product, and the fault has been confirmed.
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review