Uniden Uh5000nb Mini Uhf Radio+gme Ae4005 30cm Ducky Antenna Pack
The UH5000NB is the ultimate in compact UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers. Uniden's reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH5000NB offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
The UH5000NB is a 5W unit with Flip LCD Display allowing large icon display with flip feature for optional reverse mounting. The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
The UH5000NB comes with some great accessories including a Standard Microphone, Microphone Hanger and a Mounting Bracket.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- 70 Narrow Band Channels
- Mini Compact Size
- Large LCD Display & Flip LCD Feature
- 7 Colour LCD / Keyoad Backlit Options
- Built-In AVS Circuitry
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- CTCSS / DCS codes
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- Open / Group Scan
- Under & Over Voltage alert
- Monitor On/Off Function
- Duplex Capabilities
- Key Beep On/Off Function
- Rotary Channel / Push Power Control
- 3 Button Mic - PTT, Call and Instant
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- 5 Calling Tones
- Auto Squelch
- Volume Control
- Power On/Off Control Switch
- External Speaker
- Size of Unit (mm): 100mm (W) x 80mm (D) x 24mm (H)
Included in the box:
- 1 x UH7700NB Radio
- 1 x Standard Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Hanger
- 1 x DC Power Cord
- 1 x Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Owner's Manual
Size of Unit (mm): 100mm (W) x 80mm (D) x 24mm (H)
Weight of Radio: 196G
Weight of Mic (MK-770): 153g
*Please note: in the Narrowband UHF CB Expansion 77 channels are available and user upgradeable for FREE when the ACMA Standard is published, see Uniden's website for details. In the Narrowband UHF CB expansions 77 channels are available for use. CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited.
#18km: Typical Range Line of Sight.
A ground independent UHFCB pretuned antenna which allows it to be used in a wide variety of applications, such as on motor vehicles, fibreglass boats, earthmoving equipment or any application that has little or no clearance.Suitable for all Uniden, GME, Icom and Vertex UHF CB radios.
- No tuning required
- Lightweight flexible nylon
- Easy to install, 3.5m of cable included.
- Bandwith of over 15MHz under a SWR of 1.5 to 1 and a minimum gain of 2.14dBd
- Length: 370mm
- Frequency: 477MHz
- Max power: 300 watts
- Application: Mobile
- Made in Australia