- 100% Brand New, Australian Stock
- A Convenient Solution For Data Transfer
- This is a External Converter Adapter Cable with Standard SATA Input and Standard USB 3.0 Output. By Using This Cable,Users are Able to Connect A Naked HDD/SSD to Their Computers/Laptops as a Standard USB Storage Device Directly
-Saving Time, Money and Workload for Installations of USB Enclosures/Decks.
- USB 3.0 Interface Can Provide At Least Five Times The Speed Than USB 2.0
- This Cable Can be Extremely Helpful in Those Scenarios When Data Transfer is A One-off or Temporary and Purchasing a New USB Enclosure is Not Necessary: Installing a New HDD into the Laptop and Transfer the Old Data from the Old HDD into the New One; Cloning the Old System into the New HDD;Transferring the Data from a HDD from One Laptop to Another Laptop;
- Due to Its Electrical Design, This Cable Can Only Boot Up 2.5'' HDDs and SSDs
*Given the cable will provide zero protection to the data source. Please take extra caution with the hard drives' position in your work environment so as to avoid unexpected drops which can lead to physical damage of the hard drives as well as permanent data loss.
- Length: 50cm
- Supports Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/8/10, Linux/ Mac
Item Specifications: Model: SATA to USB 3.0 External Converter Adapter
Input Interface: SATA 2.0(comptaible with 3.0/1.0)
Output Interface: USB 3.0(compatible with 2.0)
Support Model: 2.5'' HDD/SSD with standard SATA interface
1x USB 3.0 to Sata III
Please note: UASP is a new protocol for usb 3.0 devices, which require 2 specs on your computer:
- motherboard supports usb 3.0;
- UASP driver updated.
Furthermore, you should check your hard disk as wels, making sure it supports usb 3.0 so that UASP can be activated.