VANGO MIRAGE 200 - CACTUS - 2 PERSON TENT
The semi geodesic Mirage tent is a great free standing option and ideal for camping on terrain where you are not guaranteed the perfect pitching spot. With a Gothic Arch front pole, multi-function fly sheet door and a large porch area, this DofE recommended tent will deal with harsh weather whichever way the wind is blowing.
- The multi-function flysheet door can be opened from either side depending on the weather; or rolled up completely to give a fully open porch.
- Gothic Arch pole structure- A gothic arch shape has increased stability in side winds, and assists water and snow run-off from the flysheet, which reduces stress on the pole.
- Semi geodesic, self-supporting structure, an excellent balance between weight and stability
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Protex 70 Denier 5000mm polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- Doors are constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- The constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened in one movement, using one hand. The door has a mesh panel in the upper half for extra ventilation
- Compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
- Keeping your equipment and boots dry is a top priority. The porch groundsheet offers a clean, dry storage area.
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pegging points ensure that the tent is picked up by your light.
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Fast Pack tent bag allows your tent to be packed away easily, even when wet, due to oversized entry/exit point. Drawcord allows easy operation while compression straps control pack size.
- Orange reflective high strength guylines - enables you to see your guylines in the beam of your torch
- Colour: Cactus
- Pitching Time (Mins): 12
- Persons: 2
- Pack Size (CM): 51.0 x 15.0 (L x D)
- Total Weight (KG): 2.90