VANGO OPERA 600 TENT
The Opera is a feature-packed 4-poled tunnel tent, using Vango's patented TBSII (Tension Band System) to provide unrivaled stability in stormy conditions. All-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining. In addition to all of these great features, it comes with a pre-attached front extension that gives you even more space for all of your camping needs. This is an ideal tent for those looking for a smaller weekend tent with space to sit in your favourite camping chair, and admire the view from the coverable windows.
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Patented Vango TBSII Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Total Weight: 14.85kg
- Inner: 365 x 360cm / Porch: 380L x 80cm
- Packed: 73 x o30cm
- Pitching Time: 20 mins
- Colour: Apple
- Persons: 6