VANGO SPIRIT 200 - PINE
The sleek Spirit 200 tunnel tent is desperately pleasing on the eye yet fulfil the demands of the modern adventure seeker. A ballerina with a knock out punch in the world of lightweight camping Vango utilises the latest fabric and pole technologies in a trusted and reliable formula. With the inclusion of TBS Pro these tents are reassuringly confident in all conditions.
- Protex 40D SPU-RN 3000 flysheet lightweight siliconised ripstop nylon.
- HD nylon 5000 groundsheet strong, tough and durable.
- 70D ripstop polyester inner breathable with a water resistant coating.
- Tunnel construction excellent space/weight ratio.
- Flat external polesleeves sleek, wind shedding surface, flysheet hugs the poles increasing rigidity.
- Flysheet first pitching keeps inner tent dry when pitching in wet conditions.
- Pole sleeve tension adjustment compresses pole structure and tensions flysheet for maximum performance.
- Powerlite Alloy poles 7001-T6 alloy light, flexible and durable.
- Pre-angled poles adds stiffness to pole structure.
- TBS Pro Tension Band System unique internal bracing system ensures tent performs in adverse weather.
- Extended porch area excellent storage for bike touring or just those with lots of kit (on 200+ and 300+).
- Rain stop flysheet door rain will not drop into inner when door is left open.
- Flysheet door can be partially opened as a vent extra ventilation.
- Flysheet door zip covers with rain gutter prevents rain running off into open door.
- Flysheet vents makes the inner environment more comfortable.
- Reflective piping find your tent in the dark.
- Seam taped fly and groundsheet water tight seal to all seams.
- Half mesh inner doors with cover variable ventilation.
- Inner tent pockets for all your bits and pieces.
- Tent Colour: Pine/Black
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Pitching Time: 10 Minutes
- Pack Size: 45.0cm x 15.0cm (L x D)
- Total Weight: 2.40kg