There's nothing fun about a cold, but you can take the pain out of cold and flu symptoms with Vicks VapoRub! Helping to relieve nasal congestion, chesty coughs, minor body aches and sore muscles, it provides results in just 5 minutes for lasting relief for up to 8 hours. Breathe easy with Vicks!
- Vicks VapoRub Vaporising Ointment 100g
- Helps relieve nasal congestion & cold symptoms for up to 8 hours
- Unblocks a runny nose in just 5 minutes!
- Use with steam as a medicated vapour
- Rub on for temporary relief from chesty coughs & minor body aches/sore muscles
- ARTG No.: 61019
- Expiry Date: 30/01/2022
- Country of origin: India
- For temporary relief of nasal congestion and coughs associated with colds.
- Use on chest and throat.
- Rub on thick layer at night and/or morning.
- Keep clothing loose to let the vapours rise to the nose and mouth.
- May be covered with a dry, soft cloth if desired.
- Steaming Application Method: Part fill a bowl with steaming water (not boiling) and add 2 teaspoonfuls of VapoRub. Then gently inhale the steaming vapours with a towel over your head and bowl. Children should be closely supervised to avoid scalding. May be repeated up to four times a day. Discard bowl contents after use.
- Rub into skin for temporary relief of minor muscular aches and pains
- Use up to four times a day, or as directed by a doctor.
- 2.82% Menthol, 5.26% Camphor, 1.33% Eucalyptus Oil
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Do not heat directly or place in any container in which you are heating water
- Never expose VapoRub to flame or use in a microwave oven. Such improper use may cause harm/burns
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical assistance or contact a poison information centre immediately
- Use care with hot/steaming water (not boiling) to avoid scalding
- Store below 30°C
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- If fever is present or symptoms persist, consult a physician
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- Not to be used on children under 2 years unless directed by a physician
- Discontinue use if irritation develops
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pads
Perfect for when you have a cold, the Vicks range of rubs cough drops will helps you feel like you again. Try Vicks Vapodrops today - you'll be feeling better in no time!