Quick Overview The VISION Z-Wave Plus KeyFob (4) controller allows the user to wirelessly control home appliances using Z-Wave enabled devices.
- Highly intuitive and easy to use user interface
- Micro USB Charger (5V)
- Lithium Rechargeable Battery (220mAH)
- Setting Mode (Inclusion/Exclusion/Association/Learning/Shift)
- Control Mode (Arm/Disarm, On/Off Control)
- Z-Wave Plus certified device
- Supports over-the-air Firmware updates
Product Details The **VISION Z-Wave KeyFob (4)**is a fully functional Z-Wave remote controller capable of adding, removing and controlling other Z-Wave devices. Advanced functions include automatic rediscovery of the Z-Wave network as well the ability to become a secondary or inclusion controller to a SIS gateway in a Z-Wave network.
This product allows the user to control home appliances wirelessly using Z-Wave enabled (AUS/NZ version 921.42 MHz) devices like: switches, dimmers, blind controllers, fans, power boards, locks, ect. An internal lithium battery allows for months of usage and can be recharged via USB.
The VISION Z-Wave Keyfob(4) offers four control buttons for scene selection.
This product is compatible with:
- Vera 3/Lite/Edge
- Fibaro Lite
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- All Z-Wave Plus certified Gateways in AUS/NZ version 921.42 MHz
Product Support Manuals:
VISION Z-Wave Keyfob(4) Manual (Size: 435 KB)
How to configure VISION Z-Wave Keyfob(4) in VeraEdge (Size: 68 KB)
Technical Specifications RF Protocol
921.42Mhz AU/NZ approved RF for Z wave
Z Wave device type
Up to 30m without obstacles
Indoor use only
-10 ~ 55 oC
10 ~ 80 oC