Daily shaving can be torture for guys with sensitive skin. Thatâ€™s why itâ€™s time you made the switch from supermarket shaving creams and gave your face the TLC that you deserve.Â
Guys, we get it. You might have been using the same shaving cream for years. Perhaps itâ€™s the alcohol-based devil that comes in a pressurised can. But if youâ€™ve finally had enough of shave rash, in-grown hairs, nicks and cuts, and flaky skin, then you need VITAMAN Shave CrÃ¨me.
Designed to take the â€˜blahâ€™ out of shaving, VITAMAN Shave CrÃ¨me acts as a natural moisturising barrier between your skin and your razor. The result is a closer shave that leaves your skin feeling smooth, calm, and fresh.
VITAMAN Shave CrÃ¨me can be used on its own, or as a winning combo with our Shave Oil. Simply apply liberally to your skin, use a hot razor blade and like magic, irritation becomes a thing of the past!
Featuring natural Australian ingredients like organic White Tea Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E, VITAMAN Shave CrÃ¨me is made for high-performing guys that want to look and feel amazing.
150ml (5 oz)
Why You Should Use It- Great for all skin types
- Being low lather and unlike shaving foams, youâ€™ll be able to see exactly where youâ€™re driving that razor blade. The creamy formula makes precision shaving a breeze
- Soothing aloe vera and coconut oil keeps your skin feeling fresh and smooth
- No artificial fragrances here, we use Coconut Oil for our natural aroma
- pH balanced formula suits the chemistry of your skin
- Apply a generous amount to the areas you want to shave leaving a visible layer as your barrier.
If you have a normal beard growth Shave Creme can be used alone to shave.
- If your beard growth is heavy or coarse, we recommend you use our Shave Oil underneath the Shave Creme, for extra protection.
- Now youâ€™re ready to shave. Prepare your razor blade with hot* water, then shave firstly with the direction of your beard growth.Â
- Rinse the blade again with hot* water, then shave across the direction of your hair growth. Shave around the lip and chin area last.
Important: *Hot steel cuts more efficiently than a cold steel blade.
- Replace your blade before it becomes too blunt otherwise skin irritation or infection may occur.
- Rinse excess Shave Creme off with cold water.
- Follow with VITAMAN After Shave Balm and VITAMAN Face Moisturiser.
White Tea Leaf Extract*Â
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
74% Certified Organic Ingredients
98% Naturally-Derived Ingredients
What weâ€™ve left out:
No synthetic fragrances
No animal derivatives
No artificial colours
No harsh detergents
No propylene glycols
N mineral Oils