Whether youâ€™re rocking designer stubble, or something slightly more natural, shaving shouldnâ€™t leave your skin resembling a crime scene. And thatâ€™s why the first step in your shaving routine shouldn't be lathering your mug with a run-of-the-mill cream.
If you want a truly close shave, the type of shave that leaves your skin as smooth as a babyâ€™s â€˜you know whatâ€™, then you need VITAMAN Shave & Beard Oil. And because itâ€™s an oil, you can see your handsome face as youâ€™re shaving.Â Â
Designed for guys with stubborn beard growth, in-grown hairs, and sensitive skin, VITAMAN Shave & Beard Oil can be used on its own, or as a one-two punch with our Shave Cream or Shave Gel.
Simply add a few drops of oil into your hands, and then apply onto the areas of your face to be shaved. VITAMAN Shave & Beard Oil will protect your skin from irritation and leave you feeling calm, fresh, and ready to take on the world.
Proudly Australian and made with 100% natural ingredients including Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, and Mountain Black Pepper Seed Oil, VITAMAN Shave & Beard Oil is perfect for guys who want to look and perform at their best.
Why You Should Use It
- Great for all skin types â€“ Recommended for Sensitive Skin
- For added protection against razor burn, can be used as a pre shave oil, underneath Shave Creme or Shave GelÂ
- Works for both wet and electric shaves
- Prevents nicks, cuts and irritation during shaving
- Perfect as a leave-in beard oil
- No artificial fragrances here, we use Patchouli and Cinnamon Oils for our natural aroma
- pH balanced formula which suits the chemistry of your skin
Multi-functional Uses- Pre shave oil
- Shave oil
- Face oil
- Body oil
- Hair oil
- Beard oil
- Cuticle oil
- Apply several drops of oil onto your palms, rub together and press onto the areas to be shaved. If you have a normal beard growth, Shave Oil can be used alone.
If your growth is heavy, coarse or you have sensitive skin, we recommend you use our Shave Oil as extra protection underneath the Shave CrÃ¨me or Shave Gel.
- Now youâ€™re ready to shave. Prepare your razor blade with hot* water, then shave firstly with the direction of your beard growth.Â
- Rinse the blade again with hot* water, then shave across the direction of your hair growth. Shave around the lip and chin area last.
Important: *Hot steel cuts more efficiently than a cold steel blade.
- Replace your blade before it becomes too blunt otherwise skin irritation or infection may occur.
- Rinse excess shave oil off with cold water
- Follow with VITAMAN After Shave Balm and VITAMAN Face Moisturiser.
Sweet Almond Oil*
Jojoba Seed Oil*
Cinnamon Leaf Oil*
Mountain Black Pepper Oil
*Certified Organic Ingredient
63% Certified Organic Ingredients
100% Naturally-Derived Ingredients
What weâ€™ve left out:
No synthetic fragrances
No animal derivatives
No artificial colours
No harsh detergents
No propylene glycols
N mineral Oils