The Vivobarefoot Primus Knit is an easy-on ;casual barefoot sneaker ;with a ;natural knit upper ;for navigating the city in style.
- Velcro strap closure - for easy on/off foot entry/exit.
- Wild hide leather upper - naturally scarred African leather tanned by Pittards, from the hides of free-roaming animals
- Knitted sock construction - provides natural breathability, temperature regulation, odour neutralisation and a perfect fit
- Woolmark certification ;- ensures high quality, authentic and traceable wool all along the supply chain.
The Vivobarefoot Primus Knit Shoe features:
- Foot shaped construction ;- Vivobarefoot shoes are foot-shaped, not shoe-shaped, to let ;your feet do their natural thing. They're ;WIDE to allow for natural stability, THIN to enable you to feel more, and FLEXIBLE ;to enable natural movement
- Algae BLOOM performance insole ;- a sustainable, ;algae-based alternative to EVA foam
- Signature 3mm barefoot ;outsole ;- super-thin ;for maximum sensory feedback: it's also light, flexible, grippy and durable.
If you are looking for a breathable shoe that is comfortable to roam the streets in, then the Vivobarefoot Pri