The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail Firm Ground All Weather II is a ;tough-wearing, rough terrain trail trainer primed **;**for all weather conditions.
- Water resistant upper - pretty close to waterproof mesh made from recycled polyester, so you can train all year round without sacrificing barefoot feeling
- More sustainable ;- Vivobarefoot is stepping up their game yet again, making their shoes more sustainable than ever with less materials, less process, and less waste.
The Primus Trail FG All Weather II also features:
- Foot shaped construction ;- Vivobarefoot shoes are foot-shaped, not shoe-shaped, to let ;your feet do their natural thing. They're ;WIDE to allow for natural stability, THIN to enable you to feel more, and FLEXIBLE ;to enable natural movement
- Speed lacing ;- complete with a secue toggle fastening
- BLOOM foam performance insole ;- made from algae biomass, which cleans and restores the environment when harvested
- Firm Ground (FG) outsole ;- super-grippy, fully flexible and puncture-resistant, plus ultrathin for sensory feedback
- 3mm lugs ;- grippy and low-profile for great traction over moderately wet trails and dry, rocky landscapes
- Vegan ;construction ;