The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail Firm Ground II is a tough-wearing, rough terrain trail trainer.
- More sustainable materials ;- Vivobarefoot is stepping up their game yet again, making their shoes more sustainable than ever.
The Primus Trail FG II also features:
- Speed lacing - complete with a secue toggle fastening
- Recycled PET mesh upper ;- breathable, flexible and durable mesh made from recycled PET bottles, complete with quick drain zones for quick drain-and-dry
- Recycled RPET textile lining ;- repurposing waste by giving it a second life in Vivo's shoes
- BLOOM foam performance insole ;- made from algae biomass, which cleans and restores the environment when harvested
- Firm Ground (FG) outsole ;- super-grippy, fully flexible and puncture-resistant - plus ultrathin for sensory feedback
- 3mm lugs ;- grippy and low-profile for great traction over trails and rocky landscapes
- **100% vegan ;**construction.