- Brew Espresso Anywhere - Completely portable so you can take your beloved espresso wherever you go.
- Singles And Doubles - Can fit 8-16 grams of coffee and 80 ml of water to pull single and double shots.
- Pump Powered - Requires 15% less pump force than previous models.
- Up To 18 Bars Of Pressure - Produces enough pressure to brew true espresso shots
- Smaller, Lighter - Takes less space and weighs less than previous models, making espresso more portable than ever.
- Easy To Clean - Redesigned portafilter for speedy cleaning after each shot.
- Travel Case Included - Ships with a durable EVA material case with a soft fabric lining for safe travels.
- Wacaco NanoPresso
- Protective Case
- Coffee Scoop / Tamp (Built-In)
- Espresso Cup (Built-In)
The Barista Kit can only be used with the Nanopresso.
The Barista kit includes
- The Large water tank (140 ml)
- The larger espresso cup
- Two double espresso filter baskets (16g of ground coffee) with cap
- One single espresso filter basket (8g of ground coffee) with cap
- The double espresso adapter ring
- One tamper
- The instruction book
The NS Adaptor allows the Nanopresso to use Nespresso(R),* small size capsules. The advantage of using capsules is that the coffee is mechanically ground, measured, and tamped with a higher precision than we are capable of doing by hand. There is very little left for error, so your espresso is consistent every single time. Pods are both convenient and clean. The NS Adapter is compatible with a large variety of small size capsules offered by Nespresso(R),*.