- Designed to fit most babies from newborn to toilet training (3.5 to 15kg), this one size fits most cloth nappy saves parents thousands of dollars on disposables.
- Designed to fit most babies from birth to toilet training, thanks to the adjustable snaps located on the nappy
- Has a built in Double Row system of snaps to easily adjust the size, DOUBLE elastic on the sides and a pocket for the insert to go in.
- Allow you to adjust the level of protection to suit your baby’s specific needs day or night by changing the quantity or type of inserts used in the diaper.
- Fast drying – the fabrics that make up the nappy allow it to dry extremely fast (1-2 hours with wind and sun and within a day if not).
- Outer layer material: Waterproof printed PUL layer
- Inner layer material: Bamboo charcoal
- Nappy style: Pocket nappy
NOTE: Inserts are not included and need to be purchased separately
Why do we use charcoal bamboo for the inner lining?
Bamboo Charcoal is made of bamboo by means of a pyrolysis process. It is known to have high porosity. Various impurities or foreign matter will be absorbed over the wide surface area of the charcoal. When air passes over, if the humidity is high, the charcoal will absorb the moisture and the air will be converted to dry air. If the air is too dry, then the charcoal will discharge its own moisture, thus adjusting the humidity in the air.
Hypoallergenic: Bamboo charcoal fibre properties are non-irritating to the skin, making it ideal for people with skin sensitivities or other allergies and dermatitis.
Thermal regulating: Ensures that you are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Bamboo charcoal excellent wicking properties makes it ideal for warm summer days.
Absorbency: A cross section of bamboo charcoal fibre reveals various micro-holes, allowing the nappies to have superior absorption. Absorbs up to 60% more than cotton.
Breathable: The porous qualities of bamboo charcoal fibre gives great breathability and is extremely comfortable against baby’s skin.
Anti-bacterial: Bamboo charcoal fabric contains a natural occurring anti-microbial agent that prevents bacteria from cultivating, which means much less odour than other type of nappies!
Why do we use waterproof PUL for the outer Shell lining?
PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) is fabric with a thin polyurethane layer bonded to it in a high heat or chemical industrial process. It is more breathable than PVC or other plastic covers. It was originally developed for medical purposes, providing a fabric that is waterproof, comfortable to wear/breathable and durable. Therefore, PUL makes the perfect material to use on the outer layer of our cscrapes and front-on impacts with the official Tab 3 7.0 book cover. This cover clips onto the back of your device without adding a great deal of bulk, and then folds over the front to protect the screen when not in use.
Manufactured using tough impact-resistant polycarbonate
The back of the case is manufactured from a tough polycarbonate that ensures the corners and sides of the Tab 3 7.0 are protected from knocks and drops.
Foldable front cover transforms into a multi-level stand
The front cover of this Samsung book cover features folds which can be used to create a two different angled stands for the Tab 3 7.0. This makes it perfect for propping up your tablet when typing or positioning the Tab for watching movies.
Official Samsung accessory
This is an official Samsung product and as such it meets the highest product quality standards. It is designed specifically for use with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, offering a perfect fit and full functionality.