Our most practical, versatile size – the medium waterproof wet bag.
Pink flamingo anybody? Spread fun, girly, summer vibes with this eclectic number.
- Waterproof PUL material
- 2 separate pockets
- Each pocket has a zipper
- Stroller latch
- Back colour: pink
Can be used to store a clean set of clothes and nappies in one pocket, leaving the other pocket for the soiled/wet items. This bag will eliminate your need for plastic bags COMPLETELY.
Attach this bag to your existing nappy bag or use it on its own. Its stretchy material will allow it to hold more than you’d think!
Use it to hold soiled clothing, cloth diapers, wet swimsuits, toys, wet wipes, snacks, sippy cups, bottles, toiletries, potting training supplies…the possibilities are endless!
Size: H40cm x W30cm (with 2 separate compartments with separate zips)
Material: Water-Resistant Printed PUL
- Wipe down with a water/vinegar solution in between uses.
- When needed, throw into the wash on a cold cycle.
- Use natural, gentle detergents. Avoid anything with fragrances, enzymatic cleaners, fabric softeners and bleach.
- Air dry. Only if necessary, use a dryer on a cool setting. Do not use dryer sheets.
Please note: Refrain from washing or drying on hot cycles as this can damage the waterproof PUL layer of the bag.
*Estimated Delivery in 3 - 5 business days. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Wrong Product or Damaged product
- Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Please let us know and we’ll arrange the return at our own cost.
- All Items need to be in the original packaging for the return to be accepted
Change of Mind
We're happy to accept a change of mind return as long as:
- Products are not used and still in the original packaging.
- A restocking fee will apply to cover the original shipping paid from us to you, if the product is free shipping then a 20% Restocking fee will apply
- Return shipping from you to us is not covered by us.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving them
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Please contact us prior to sending any item back and we’ll supply the address and the procedure to return it.
HOW do customers return items?
- You’ll need to provide a copy of the Tax Invoice or any proof showing that you purchased the item from us.
- You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
SHIPPING for returns
- Original shipping costs are non refundable.
CREDIT for returns
- Refund will be given using the same payment method used when the item was purchased.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed.
Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Please contact us via your Catch account.
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review