Lounge on the water for a ton of fun with this Water Floating Mat Foam Pad for Boat Pool Lake. Crafted from premium and eco-friendly XPE foam in an eye-catching colour combination of green and orange, the floating water pad measures 457x183x3.5cm and boasts a 480kg weight capacity. Apart from reliable buoyancy and impressive durability, the floating water mat features multiple practical designs including non-slippery, no water absorption, non-deforming and UV protection for enhanced stability and security. Plus, both sides are available for use and a built-in mesh interlayer is included for tear resistance. This floating water pad mat is engineered with a 3.6m banding belt with a rust-proof buckle and a heavy-duty mooring device, so you can lock your foam water mat in place and relax without fear of drifting away. Lightweight and easy to store, the water lounge can be used when you are enjoying the beach, by side of a river or in the pool. ;
- SUPERIOR SAFETY: A bold and highly visible green and orange colour combination provides the ultimate visibility in high traffic areas.
- TEAR PROOF: Built-in mesh interlayer for tear resistance
- WALKING ON WATER: This floating mat is strong enough for multiple kids and adults to have fun at one time, it is really interesting to spend some time on the water with your family or friends, especially in summer.
- CONVENIENT USE: The floating mat could be used anywhere. Wherever you're having a time on the beach, by side of a lake or a river, or in the pool in your backyard, you do not need any floating device or air. It comes with a banding belt with buckle and a heavy-duty mooring device easily to anchor it to your boat or dock, you just untie and throw it onto the water.
- EASY STORAGE: You can easily roll the floating mat and tighten it with the 2 included click close straps. Easily store it anywhere at home or boat, the lightweight design makes it easy to transport. ;
Orange & black & green
Max 480kg capacity
Children under 14 years old, please play under adult supervision and best wear a life jacket.