The Waterpulse nasal wash rinsing system is designed to help decongest the nasal passages, as well as reduce sinus pressure. Ideal for daily nasal care, the easy to use, family-friendly design helps clean the nose by removing dirt, pollen, mould, dust, mucus, and other pollutants.
- Waterpulse Nasal Wash Bottle & Rinse Salt Kit
- Pack contents:
- 300mL bottle
- Adult tip
- Child tip
- Water control valve
- 30 x nasal rinse salt packets
- Promotes natural sinus and nasal drainage
- Ideal for daily nasal care
- Helps remove dirt, pollen, mold, dust, mucus and other pollutants
- Soft medical grade silicone tip
- Continuous, large volume flow with controlled pressure
- Grip-friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck
- Recommended for:
- Nasal dryness and hay fever
- Symptoms associated with allergies, ills and chills
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus pressure and stuffiness
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Postnasal drip
- Reduced nasal membrane swelling
- Removal of allergens, pollutants and other irritants
- ARTG No.: 355327
- Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
- Never put the bottle in the water with a temperature higher than 60°C.
- If you have had ear surgery, please contact your physician prior to irrigation.
- We recommend that parents use this product only on children who are above 12. If your child is under twelve years of age, you should consult your child's physician before using this product.
- Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Please do not rinse with plain water.
- Fill the nasal wash bottle with lukewarm water. It is recommended to use distilled, filtered, pre-boiled or bottled water.
- Take the salt packet and add the contents to the bottle. One sachet will make an isotonic solution (as salty as the body). Two sachets make a hypertonic solution (saltier than the body) which is stronger and more effective. A hypertonic solution is recommended for those who are very congested.
- Once you've added the sachet, screw the lid on tightly and give it a good shake to dissolve the salt.
- Place silicone tip firmly against nostril, hold your breath and slowly rinse the nose by gently squeezing the bottle. Holding your breath will help to prevent it from running down the back of your throat. The solution will exit through the other nostril. Make sure you have a tissue on hand to gently blow your nose afterwards.