This depilatory waxing kit is an easy way for hair removal and strip waxing.
Our Roll On Depilatory Wax Kit
We have bundled up a Wax-Roll On Kit to suit your waxing needs at home or in a salon. If you'd like to look at our other wax supplies such as other heaters, strips, rolls, scents, etc. Please feel free to check out our store, we've got some great deals on there.
- Automatic heating
- Salon Quality can be used in a salon or at home.
- Voltage 220-240V
- AU plug
- Before use, make sure skin is absolutely clean.
- Insert the wax into the wax machine
- Plug the wax machine into the main machine, connect the main power and turn on the power
- Heat the wax for about 25min
- Turn off then begin to use
- Test on sensitive area first to make sure its not too hot or too cold
- Apply the wax in the direction that the hair grows, and cover the area of 15-18 square centimetres, make sure the temperature of the wax is suitable for your skin, if the wax is too hot, wait for a while and then begin when you are happy with the temperature, or place the wax on the hair- removal paper for use.
- Apply the paper strip to the area you want to remove hair and use your hand to press down.
- Tear off the hair-removal paper in the reverse direction that the hair grows
- After hair removal, use a cleanser to remove more hair
- After cleansing is complete, massage with a fragrance free moisturiser
Note: Always make sure to test the wax on a small area on your skin with extra care to make sure the heat of the wax is suitable to your skin. Too hot? Wait for it to cool down. Too cold? Heat it up a bit more.