With over 250 years of innovative craftsmanship, Wedgwood's contemporary designs are destined to give your chosen space a touch of designer flair without breaking the bank! Showcasing mesmeric patterns and dazzling hues, this professionally crafted rug is incredibly soft underfoot, hand tufted and eco-friendly. Creating a warm, cosy environment for your home starts from the ground up.
- Wedgwood rugs
- Collection: Tonquin
- Design: Hand Tufted
- Colour: Blue
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 280 x 200
- Materials: Wool/viscose
- Backing materials: Cotton
- Pile height (approx. mm): 20
- Hand tufted construction
- Naturally beautiful, eco-friendly and a sustainable choice to create a warm and comfortable environment for your home
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of rug and protect floors
- Spot clean / professional rug cleaning only
- Please note:
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- as products are hand made, allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.