Digital Thermometer Standard WDT404
- 10 second* reading time
- Water resistant
- Readable in °C or °F
- Fever alarm
- Last reading memory function
- Measurement completion alert
- Automatic shut-off
- Rigid tip
- Oral, rectal or underarm use
- 1 Year Warranty
- Power Source – 1 x LR41 button
- battery (secured by safety screw)
- 1 x Thermometer
- 1 x Protective Cover
- 1 x LR41 Button Battery
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Power Type/Rating - Zinc Manganese Alkaline Button Battery (LR41 1.5V DC)
- Battery Life - Approx. 200 hours
- Thermometer Type - Maximum (Oral, Rectal & Underarm). Sensing unit = Thermistor
- Measurement Range - 32.0 - 42.9°C / 89.6 - 109.2°F
- Measurement Scale Increments - 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Measurement Accuracy - ±0.1°C (±0.2°F) during 35.5°C~42.0°C (95.9°F~107.6°F) at 18°C~28°C (64.4°F~82.4°F ) ambient operating range ±0.2°C (±0.4°F) for other measuring and ambient operating range
- Operating Conditions - Temperature: 5 - 40°C Humidity: 15°C - 95°C RH (non-condensing) Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa to 1060hPa
- Storage/Transport Conditions - Temperature: -20 - 55°C Humidity: 15°C - 95°C RH (non-condensing) Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa to 1060hPa
- Dimensions - 13.8cm x 2.2cm x 1.2cm (L x W x H)
- Weight - Approx. 12g including battery
- IP Rating - IP27, The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to any hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign particles. 2 = protection against particles >12.5mm, The second digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against the harmful ingress of water. 7 = Protected from immersion between 15 cm and 1 m in depth
- Applied Part - Type BF Equipment – Degree of protection against electric shock
- Materials - ABS + TPE plastic, Stainless Steel, Silica Gel, LCD Screen, Nickel Plated Iron Safety Screw
- Contents - Welcare Digital Thermometer, Storage Case, Battery (installed in product), Instruction Manual
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.