Relieve the symptoms of common cold and flu the natural way with Weleda Cold & Flu Pilules! Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine, take these tasty and effective granules when you start feeling sick to relieve the onset of fever, muscle aches, headaches and sneezing, helping to soothe a sore throat and runny nose before they even start - ideal for babies and young children!
- Weleda Cold & Flu Pilules 30g
- Helps relieve symptoms of common cold and flu
- Traditionally used in anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicine
- Use at the onset of symptoms for best results
- Helps relieve fever, muscle aches and headaches
- Soothes a sore throat, runny nose and sneezing
- Non-drowsy formula
- Effective and tasty - ideal for babies and children
- Recommended for ages 2+ years
- ARTG No.: 68041
- Expiry Date: 30/01/2025
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Babies not yet eating solids: Dissolve 5 pilules in a teaspoon of warm water
- Children under 7 years: Place 5 pilules under the tongue every 2-hours and allow to dissolve.
- Children aged 7 years to adult: Place 15 pilules under the tongue every 2-hours and allow to dissolve.
- Reduce to 3 dosages per day as symptoms improve or as directed by your health care professional.
- Each 1g (approx. 120 pilules) sucrose pilules contains: Aconitum napellus 1x, 1mcL; Bryonia 1x, 6mcL; Eucalyptus 1x, 5mcL; Eupatorium perfoliatum 1x, 4mcL; Ferrum phosphoricum 6x, 10mcL; Sabadilla 1x, 1mcL.
- Each dose, 15 pilules, equals approx. 125mg
- Contains sugars
- Free from synthetic preservatives
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Consult a health practitioner before giving to children under 2 years
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C
- Keep away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances
Birthed out of a small shed in Switzerland back in 1921, Weleda has flourished into a world-leading manufacturer of holistic natural cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, operating on a global scale where they employ over 2000 staff across 50 countries. Their aim has always been to maintain, enhance and restore the health of people and their plethora products help to do exactly that.