Build a natural resistance the common cold and flu with Weleda Echinacea/Thuja Comp. Providing active strength immune support, this powerful oral liquid helps your body fight colds, flu and other infections.
- Weleda Echinacea/Thuja Comp. Oral Liquid 100mL
- Active strength immune support
- Helps you build resistance to fight colds, flu and other infections
- ARTG No.: 68575
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Children under 7 years: Take 5 drops dissolved in water, 3 times daily at least 15-mins before meals.
- Children aged 7 to 14 years: Take 10 drops dissolved in water, 3 times daily at least 15-mins before meals.
- Adults: Take 20 drops dissolved in water, 3 times daily at least 15-mins before meals.
- Take every 2-hours in acute cases or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Each 1g (approx. 15 drops) contains: Tincture, equiv. fresh root juice: Echinacea purpurea 222mg. Homoeopathic ingredients (equal parts) 333mg: Apis 6x; Thuja 3x. Essential oils: Anise Oil 67mcg; Eucalyptus Oil 33mcg; Sage Oil 33mcg; in water/ethanol base.
- Free from synthetic preservatives
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Birthed out of a small shed in Switzerland back in 1921, Weleda has flourished into a world-leading manufacturer of holistic natural cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, operating on a global scale where they employ over 2000 staff across 50 countries. Their aim has always been to maintain, enhance and restore the health of people and their plethora products help to do exactly that.