Relieve the symptoms of hayfever and painful sinusitis with Weleda Hayfever & Sinusitis Drops. Containing a powerful blend of homoeopathic ingredients, this powerful oral liquid helps relieve painful blocked sinuses and a runny, itchy nose.
- Weleda Hayfever & Sinusitis Drops Oral Liquid 30mL
- Relieves symptoms of hayfever and painful sinusitis
- Helps relieve a runny, itchy nose and a blocked sinus
- Specially formulated blend of powerful homoeopathic ingredients
- Alumen Chromicum helps clear sinus pathways
- Gelsemium helps relieve facial pain and sinus headaches
- Kali Bichromicum and Sabadilla clear thick discharge from mucous membranes
- Expiry Date: 30/10/2024
- Country of origin: Switzerland
- Children under 7 years: Take 5 drops every 2 hours.
- Children aged 7 to 14 years: Take 10 drops every 2 hours.
- Adults: Take 15 drops every 2 hours.
- Reduce dosage to 3 times daily as symptoms improve, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Contains equal parts of: Alumen chromicum 6x; Sabadilla 6x; Gelsemium, decoct. 6x; Kalium bichromicum 6x; in water/ethanol base.
- Contains alcohol.
- Free from synthetic preservatives
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C
- Keep away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances
Birthed out of a small shed in Switzerland back in 1921, Weleda has flourished into a world-leading manufacturer of holistic natural cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, operating on a global scale where they employ over 2000 staff across 50 countries. Their aim has always been to maintain, enhance and restore the health of people and their plethora products help to do exactly that.