Soothe and heal painful cuts, wounds and abrasions with this highly effective herbal medicine from Weleda! Specially formulated using a natural blend of Hypericum and Calendula, this soothing Hypercal Healing Cream delivers powerful healing properties, promoting healthy skin repair, particularly on painful cuts.
- Weleda Hypercal Healing Cream 36mL
- Fragrance: Lavender
- Especially effective herbal medicine for your First Aid kit!
- Help soothe and heal painful cuts, wounds and abrasions
- Contains a 100% natural blend of Hypericum and Calendula
- Wound healing properties help promote healthy skin tissue repair
- Expiry Date: 31/01/2023
- Country of origin: Switzerland
Ingredients: Each 1g contains: Tincture, equiv. fresh juice: Calendula officinalis, flowering herb 10mg; Hypericum perforatum, flowering herb 16.7mg; Infusion, equiv. dry: Calendula officinalis, flower 13.5mg; Hypericum perforatum, flowering herb 13.5mg; Oil extract, equiv. fresh: Hypericum perforatum, flower 30mg; Oil extract, equiv. dry: Calendula officinalis, flower 22.5mg; in a base containing natural vegetable oils and beeswax, fragranced with Lavender essential oil.
Birthed out of a small shed in Switzerland back in 1921, Weleda has flourished into a world-leading manufacturer of holistic natural cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, operating on a global scale where they employ over 2000 staff across 50 countries. Their aim has always been to maintain, enhance and restore the health of people and their plethora products help to do exactly that.