You have a pretty good idea of when these were made, right? Surely it's a breeze to remember what came first between King Kong and Ping Pong? Cher vs Tupperware? What about the Statue of Liberty and The Eiffel Tower? Chances are, you're stumped! Good thing it's 50/50. Pick a side, place your bets, and watch as this game gets competitive. Knowing the year food storage boxes hit the market has never been so important...
- Big Potato games
- Design: What Came First? Board Game
- Pick a side and place your bets!
- Compare two inventions, and guess which one was created first
- Place bets on the outcome
- The more chips you win, the faster you'll move around the board
- If you're confident you know the year, place a chip on the year circle for 5 points
- Move backwards the number of chips you bet if you lose
- Assembly: Required
- Materials: Cardstock
- Ideal for 2 - 8 players
- Recommended for ages 10+ years
- Country of origin: N/A