White Glo Charcoal + Sensitive Relief Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste + Toothbrush is deep stain remover plus sensitive relief. Clinically proven sensitivity relief.
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Nerves can become exposed causing pain when gum recedes or protective enamel is damaged.
- If nerves are exposed to hot or cold elements, sweet or acidic foods it can trigger the nerve to cause sensitivity pain.
How Activated Charcoal Works
1. Activated Charcoal + Flosser Tips of toothbrush clean deeper.
2. Stains, discolouration and bacteria are attracted to the highly absorbent charcoal particles.
3. The tooth surface is left detoxified, brighter and whiter.
Whitening Toothpaste with Activated Charcoal Particles helps to cleanse your mouth and removes deep stains and discolouration. The highly absorbent Activated Charcoal Particles penetrate and draw out stubborn stains, traps colour particles, fights bad breath and whitens teeth enamel. Full details at
Not tested on animals.
100% Money back satisfaction guarantee.White Glo is dedicated to the research and development of premium oral care products. If you are not totally satisfied with this product simply return it to us for a full refund.
Potassium Nitrate 50mg/g, Sodium Fluoride 3.2mg/g.
**DIRECTIONS:**For adults and children over 12 years of age only. Apply at least a 2 5cm strip of the product onto the included toothbrush. Brush twice daily for at least two minutes. ensuring you reach all teeth. Do not swallow. Spit out and rinse with a small amount of water. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care.
Store in a cool place, away from heat.
CAUTION: If symptoms persist or worsen. see your dental professional. If swallowed, activated charcoal may interact with other medicines and is not recommended for long-term use.
Country of Origin
Made in Australia