Who Made God? : And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith
Publication Date: 15 August 2003
In the quest for the truth, you need to know what you believe and why you believe it. Who Made God offers accessible answers to over 100 commonly asked apologetic questions. Bringing together the best in evangelical apologists, this guide is standard equipment for Christians who want to understand and talk about their faith intelligently.
Part one answers tough questions about the Christian faith such as:
- Who made God
- How can there be three persons in one God
- What is God's ultimate purpose in allowing evil
- Where did the universe come from
- How long are the days of creation in Genesis
- Did Jesus rise from the dead
- Are the records of Jesus' life reliable
- Does the Bible have errors in it Part two answers tough questions about other faiths, including Islam, Mormonism, Hinduism, Transcendental Meditation, Yoga, Reincarnation, Buddhism, and Black Islam. Relevant stories, questions for reflection and discussion, and a comprehensive list of suggested resources help you dig deeper so you can be prepared to give careful answers that explain the reasons for your faith.
About the Author
Norman Geisler (PhD, Loyola University) is president of Southern Evangelical Seminary and author or coauthor of over fifty books including Decide for Yourself, Baker's Encyclopedia of Apologetics , and When Skeptics Ask .