Refreshing, clean and just a little bit sweet, this aroma begins with lemongrass essential oil, a swirl of lemon verbena and a bold finish of cedar wood, vanilla and musk.
Top Notes: Lime, mandarin and lemongrass
Middle Notes: Lemon verbena and pine needle
Base Notes: Cedar wood, vanilla and musk
Body Safe: Y
You can use these oils in or to make a large number of products such as:
- Body Products
- Bath Crystals
- Bath Bombs
- Reed Diffusers
- Room Sprays
They can also be used in, Oil Burners, Electric Melters, Aroma Diffusers - simply add a small amount to the water. You can even add a few drops to your bath, washing machine, cleaning products or pretty much anything else you would like.
We recommend using the below quantities when making products. Please note that you should perform your own testing to achieve desired results.
Vegetable Waxes & Paraffin Wax: 10%
Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels: 1-5%
Potpourri & Incense: 10%
Diffuser Base: 25%
Note: The majority of our fragrance oils can be used to make body products. Please see above to confirm if this fragrance is body safe.
- All of our fragrances are manufactured in Australia.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals.
- All of our fragrance oils are vegan friendly.
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- Our fragrances are premium grade and concentrated; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Shelf-life for fragrance oils ranges from 12-18 months. For maximum shelf life, keep in a cool, dry area and not in direct sunlight.
- Our oils are synthetic in substance in that they are not formulated directly from plant origin. Having said this, many fragrance oils do contain a high percentage of essential oils.
- Fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, PET plastic bottles. All bottles are sealed to help prevent leakage during transit.
- While they may sound delicious, fragrance oils are not to be consumed or used in food production.
- Do not use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Keep fragrance oils out of reach of children and pets.
- We are not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, fragrance may not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- We suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances.
- Always test fragrances thoroughly in your finished product before deciding to purchase in bulk.
- All fragrance sales are final. We do not accept returns on any opened bottles of fragrance.
This product is our own formulation and is not part of, nor has association with, any other product of the same or similar name.