The New Wilderness Equipment Space 2 Tent
The new Space 2 from Wilderness Equipment has got you covered when it comes to a roof over your head while camping. Their new Space 2 combines excellent headroom, floor space, stability and bad weather performance in a package with a pitch weight well under 1.8kg!
New Dihedral Hub Framework
Wilderness Equipment’s unique ‘dihedral hub’ framework changes the pole angle through the roof of the tent, maximising interior volume while minimising the exterior profile. Innovative vent design high on the outer tent sides provides excellent ventilation. In humid conditions both doors can be rolled all the way back to create an open sided, rainproof shelter. When rain is not a concern the inner can be pitched alone as lightweight (1.07kg) protection against insects. If you want to keep things featherweight, ditch the inner for the groundsheet option and pitch an incredibly spacious 1.36kg fly shelter! The 3-season version uses an all mesh inner, while the winter version uses a breathable full fabric nylon inner with pull down door covers for complete protection from the elements.
• Freestanding Dihedral Hub, 3 or 4-season, 2-Person tent.
• Inner Pitch First: Outer may be pitched first if using optional groundsheet
• Min Weight 3-season: 1.78kg
• Packed Weight 3-season: 1.97kg
• Min Weight 4-season: 1.81kg
• Packed Weight 4-season: 2.00kg
• Floor Dimensions: 2.10m long x 1.3m widest
• Outer Tent Fabric: 30d sil/sil nylon 66 ripstop outer skin with 3000mm HH
• Outer Tent Colour: Apple Green
• Inner Tent: 20d breathable Nylon or 20d mesh inner tent
• Floor: 40d high-tenacity ripstop nylon floor with 5000mm HH pigmented PeU coating
• Poles: 8.5mm OD 7001 aluminium, WE dihedral hubs, press fit connectors
• Pegs: 6 x 4-Flute HT Aluminium, with pull cords