Wombaroo Insectivore Rearing Mix is a complete food for rearing young insectivorous or carnivorous birds. It is also used as an excellent breeding supplement for adult birds and is suitable for a range of bird breeds.
- Wombaroo Passwell Insectivore Bird Rearing Mix 1kg
- A tempting, delicious treat for your bird
- Without the health risks of processed treat mixtures
- Great to use as a reward when training pet birds
- High in protein for excellent body and feather condition
- Packed full of key nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- A healthy and natural mixture designed to boost overall health
- Expiry Date: 19/10/2022
Wombaroo Food Products was founded by Brian & Roslyn Rich. In 1976 they established a research laboratory to investigate the nutritional and energetic requirements of native birds, in particular honeyeaters and lorikeets. This ground-breaking work led to the foundation of Wombaroo Food Products in 1984. In 1987 Colin Rich joined the company. His expertise as an ornithologist and aviculturist was instrumental in the introduction of the Passwell range of bird foods. Their Lorikeet & Honeyeater Food, Insectivore Rearing Mix, Finch Soft Food and Parrot Pellets & Crumbles are used extensively as maintenance diets at institutions such as Taronga Zoo, Adelaide Zoo, Currumbin Bird Park, Gorge Wildlife Park, Territory Wildlife Park, Healesville Sanctuary, Department of Conservation and local councils.