Wotnot natural self-tanning lotion is a velvety soft blend of skin-benefiting organic ingredients to nourish and feed skin while developing a natural, streak-free, golden tan.
Enriched which Australian certified organic camellia oil and Kakadu plum extracts which are high in antioxidants to help slow the aging process. Certified organic green tea extract works to protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals, whilst certified organic aloe vera and coconut oil help soften, moisturise and soothe the skin, leaving a beautiful, even, flawless than that fades naturally.
Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, PEGs, parabens, caustics, glycols and artificial fragrances.
So natural your skin will love it as much as you do!
- Cosmos-approved - toxin free
- Certified organic camellia and Australian Kakadu plum with ant-aging properties leave skin silky-smooth
- Flawless finish
- Fades naturally
- Natural fragrance - smells great!
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- 16-24 hours prior to treatment prepare your skin. Shave/ Wax and Scrub your skin!
- The perfect scrub ingredients are found in the kitchen cupboard. Use 1 cup of raw sugar or fine Himalayan salt scrub to 1/2 cup of coconut oil or almond oil and dry scrub in circular motion. Once done, rinse your skin and rub your skin with a towel. Make sure you shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to self-tanning.
APPLY & DEVELOP:
- Apply a thin layer of moisturiser to your eyebrows, lips, elbows, knees and tops of feet ten minutes prior to self-tanning.
- Put on your Sunless Mitt and prepare to get glowing!
- Apply 50 cent piece size worth of Wotnot Self Tanning lotion to every area of the body in circular motion in this sequence.
- Ankles to knees, importantly bending at the knees and use sparingly in the ankles
- Thighs to hips including buttocks area (use a 50 cent piece quantity on each leg).
- Hips to chest (go over chest area twice keeping 45 minutes between application for better definition).
- Arms, importantly bending at the elbows.
- Hands only consist of a quick smooth over whilst your knuckles are in a claw position.
- Back area, it's best to ask a friend to apply your Wotnot Tanning lotion in a circular motion starting from the hips up.
- Tanning the face and neck area. I find it is best to purchase yourself some new foundation sponges and allow a 50 cent piece of self-tan onto the sponge and start dabbing and pushing the product into the skin until you have perfectly coated the selected areas.
- Then grab a Q-Tip and apply some water onto the cotton and roll it over your eyebrows and use a separate Q-Tip for over your lips. Apply one coat every 5 days to keep your facial skin radiantly glowing.
- If you need to double coat your self-tanner, itOs best to leave a day in between applications to allow the first application to finish working on your skin. Keep your Wotnot Self Tanning lotion on for 8 hours before rinsing off, patting the skin dry and head out for the day.
To maintain glowing skin it's essential to keep your skin hydrated on the outside and inside. Drink plenty of water and use a daily moisturiser morning and night (Wotnot baby lotion is perfect and so gentle).
Use Wotnot Facial Wipes to clean the skin as it will not affect the tan as it's alcohol and toxin-free! Your tan will gradually lighten whilst your skin self-exfoliates.