Prepare meals with complete confidence using the range of quality knives from Wüsthof. Slicing tomato doesn't have to be a pain with this Classic Tomato Knife. With its fine, serrated edge, it cuts through tough skin effortlessly, while the fork edge is great for when cutting cheeses or fruits.
- Wüsthof knives
- Design: Classic Tomato Knife
- Fully forged blade for enhanced precision and control
- Handles are high impact plastic, triple riveted
- Made from ultra-tough fully forged high carbon steel for enduring performance
- Finely serrated edge cuts smoothly through firm top layers such as rinds, crusts or skin and is also suitable for cheese or many kinds of fruit with its forked tip
- Colour: Silver/Black
- Materials: Carbon steel/plastic
- Dimensions (approx. cm):
- Blade length: 14
- Blade width: 2
- Handle length: 9.8
- Designed in: Germany
Precision crafted in Germany, Wüsthof stands for form, function and uncompromising quality. They are renowned for forging knives and knife blocks that deliver time and time again, and are used by some of the world's best chefs.