The Wüsthof Classic range features a traditional 3-rivet design and are hot-drop forged from a single blank of high carbon no-stain steel for maximum strength, balance and heft. Not only are they comfortable to hold, the skillfully honed by hand blades are incredibly sharp, and are easily resharpened - quality you can expect from knives used by professional chefs all over the world.
- Wüsthof knives
- Design: Classic Cook's Knife
- Single piece construction
- Traditional 3-rivet handle design
- Hot drop-forged for strength, balance and heft
- Superior handling for easy control
- Blade is easily resharpened
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety
- Ideal for mincing, dicing, crushing and more
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 20 (L)
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Precision crafted in Germany, Wüsthof stands for form, function and uncompromising quality. They are renowned for forging knives and knife blocks that deliver time and time again, and are used by some of the world's best chefs.