A small, versatile knife with a slim blade and plain edge, this paring knife is made for cutting a range of veggies, fruits, herbs and more, with triple riveted handle for a comfortable grip for long lasting use.
- Wüsthof knives
- Design: Classic Paring Knife
- Versatile uses in the kitchen
- Ideal for cutting fruit, veggies and more
- Sharp pointed blade
- Plain edge
- Forged steel construction
- Riveted handle
- Colour: Black
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 9 x 2 (L x W)
- Designed in: Germany
Precision crafted in Germany, Wüsthof stands for form, function and uncompromising quality. They are renowned for forging knives and knife blocks that deliver time and time again, and are used by some of the world's best chefs.