Enjoy superior handling and easy control with the wide and sturdy blade of the Wusthof Classic Cooks Knife. Easily the best friend of every chef, this carefully forged knife feels like the extension of one's hand.
Slice and dice herbs, carrots, large gloves of garlic, and more with ease. This handy knife features a full bolster/finger guard to ensure safety as you carry about your food preparation tasks. Complete with a triple riveted handle, this knife is specially made to last you for the years to come.
- This innovative knife offers superior handling and easy control with wide and sturdy blade.
- Mincing fresh herbs, dicing large carrots and crushing cloves of garlic are a snap with a WUSTHOF cook's knife.
In short, an excellent all around forged knife that youll find hard to put down.
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Wusthof Classic knives have a traditional triple riveted handle.
- The Wusthof name, TRIDENT-Logo and city of Solingen as place-of-manufacturing proudly etched onto every blade.
- 23cm blade
Caution: Cooks knives have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.