The Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife Sharpener will sharpen your knives with ease. Featuring a ceramic grinding element with both a fine and coarse level you will be able to ensure it regains its original edge and sharpness. The coarse setting is recommended for blunt knives when the fine setting is suitable for both fine resharpening and regular resharpening. The knife sharpener has been designed so that it can be used by both left and right hands. This pull through sharpener ;produces a cutting angle of approximately 30 degrees, making it suitable for sharpening all sorts of different European knives. To use, simply insert the knife blade vertically into the slot with the grinding slats, then pull gently through to the tip, keeping the blade straight. Repeat this process until the level of sharpness is achieved. The ergonomic handle and the non-slip base of the knife sharpener ensure safe handling while in use.
- Ceramic sharpening element
- For left and right handed use
- Coarse and fine settings
- Cutting angle of approximately 30 degrees ;
- Suitable for sharpening all sorts of different European knives
- Ergonomic handle and the non-slip base
- We do not recommend sharpening a thinner blade (Asian knife) to 30 degrees