The Wusthof Classic utility knife has a medium length blade with a fine edge.It is most useful for salad preparation. cubing meats, removing the sinews from meats and other general purpose tasks.
- Wüsthof knives
- Design: Classic Utility Knife
- Ideal for slicing fruits and vegetables, and chopping herbs and onions.
- Comfortable, triple-riveted handles.
- Great for slicing fruit and vegetables
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Materials: Carbon Steel
- Handwash recommended
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 12 (Blade length)
Precision crafted in Germany, Wüsthof stands for form, function and uncompromising quality. They are renowned for forging knives and knife blocks that deliver time and time again, and are used by some of the world's best chefs.