A true chef's kitchen arsenal isn't complete without a set of quality knives, and Wüsthof's Le Cordon Bleu collection will have you preparing meals like a professional. Each German-made knife has been meticulously crafted to give your skills the cutting edge, with triple-riveted full tang handles for seamless control and PEtec edge technology for superior sharpness. Whether you're filleting your favourite fish, slicing up sashimi or simply chopping vegetables for a mid-week meal, these premium knives have been designed for impeccable performance and enduring retention.
- Wüsthof knives
- Design: Le Cordon Bleu Knife Block Set
- Pack contents:
- 1 x utility knife (12cm)
- 1 x sandwich knife (16cm)
- 1 x cook's knife (20cm)
- 1 x carving knife (20cm)
- 1 x honing steel (23cm)
- 1 x knife block
- PEtec edge technology for superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted full tang handles
- Finger guard & bolster for balanced comfort
- Ground & polished blade spines
- Blade: Stainless steel
- Block: Wood
- Block dimensions (approx. cm): 20 x 20 x 9 (H x W x D)
- Country of origin: Germany
- Lifetime MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - full product warranty details inside the packaging.
Since 1814, Wüsthof has set the standard for premium quality-designed and precision-formed knives. Established and constructed in Germany, Wüsthof is an absolute legend in the culinary world. Wüsthof knives are forged from one piece of tempered high-carbon, no-stain steel to ensure an incredible endurance and astounding sharpness.