Evacuee School Girl's 1940's Costume
Wartime evacuee school girl's costume made by Smiffy's. This school girl's 1940's WW2 evacuee fancy dress costume is an ideal book week outfit or costume for a school production. This historical kid's student evacuee costume will help keep you educated and safe at your next fancy dress event. Your included pouch is perfect for keeping your pens and pencils handy for a great fancy dress outfit!
- Name Tag
School Kid Girl's Evacuee Costume Description:
- Girl's evacuee dress feature a short sleeve non stretch grey top with velcro closure at the back of the dress, 2 white buttons on a white mock shirt with collar.
- Children's costume has a grey stretc fabric attached school vest with brown printed double stripes and short white puffy sleeves with elastic at the hems.
- WW2 girl's costume has double printed stripes around the waist band.
- Evacuee costume includes knee length skirt section in a yellow, brown and green floral printed non stretch fabric, elastic waist for size flexibility and a short white mesh underlayer.
- White felt "Evacuation Scheme" name tag to include your personal details is included. This is removable and attaches to the collar with velcro.
- 1940's style brown soft felt beret style hat with elastic at the back for size flexibility.
- Costume is complete with a matching brown soft felt functioning shoulder pouch with metallic gold buckle and features a velcro closure to keep items safe.
Please note: Does not include stockings or shoes.