Pawpedics has engineered an Orthopedic pet bed that upholds both pet and owner expectations! Other pet beds hold stains, odours, hair and moisture, and are made from cheap foam, providing little to no support or comfort. Your pet deserves the absolute best sleep which is why we designed the Pawpedic Orthopedic Pet Bed.
The Pawpedic was manufactured to conform to your pet's bodily contours, relieve muscle tension, ease joint pressure relief and to provide orthopedic support.
Extra Large dog breeds can be particularly susceptible to developing hip dysplasia and arthritis. Therefore, they specifically require orthopedic support to hold up to their weight. Breeds like the Great Dane, Saint Bernard, Irish Wolfhound, Mastiff, Burnese Mountain Dog and Newfoundlands will benefit from the spinal alignment and orthopedic support from the Pawpedic pet bed by conforming to large bodily contours and weight as well as easing joint pressure and muscular tension; especially as they age.p>
The Pawpedic Orthopedic pet bed comes with our classic Pawpedic ultra-durable Mint coloured Cover that is resistant to stains, odours, moisture and accidents making cleaning a breeze.
- Tough, soft-touch Pawpedic Cover - machine washable, dirt, hair and scratch proof, pilling resistance, tensile durability
- Breathable, natural latex
- Cooling Gel injected memory foam - temperature stabilisation
- High-Density memory foam base
- Eases joint pressure & muscular tension
- Othopedic spinal alignment support
- Odour, moisture, and accident resistant
- Air flow ventillation
- Non-Slip Base