The ;Xero HFS is a wide, lightweight, zero drop road running shoe with a tire tread inspired sole and protective tension straps. Best of all, it's flexible enough to let your feet bend, move and flex the way nature intended.
The HFS features:
- Wide toe box ;- lets your toes spread, splay, relax and function naturally
- XERO-drop heel ;- allows for proper posture, built low enough to the ground for balance and agility
- Mesh upper - lightweight and breathable
- Protective tension straps - adjustable instep and midfoot straps for a secure fit, inspired by the huarache
- Moisture wicking sockliner ;- 37.5 treated to keep your body temperature at the ideal core temperature
- Removable 2mm insole ;- remove for a closer barefoot experience
- 5.5mm FeelTrue outsole ;- for the right combination of protection plus ground feedback
- Vegan materials ;- no animal products are used in the HFS.
Why HFS? ;Well, it could be for the Highly Flexible Sole ;that lets your foot move naturally, or the face you’ll make when you put it on — Happy Face Shoe ;— or way you run it with a High-Frequency Stride, or what you exclaim when you put it on and feel the comfort and lightweight: