- Detailed sports tracking
- Notifications right on your wrist
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass
Display size: 1.34'' / 320x300 px
Type: Always-on transflective color LCD touch screen
Weight: 2.5 oz / 70 g
Processor: 1.2 GHz Core
Storage: 4GB Total
Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 / BLE + WiFi
Battery life: 5 days regular use / 11 days basic use
Water resistance: 5 ATM certified, equivalent to about 80 PSI, 164 feet or 50 meters water depth.
Heart rate sensor: Optical (PPG)
GPS + GLONASS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Which app should I use with Amazfit Stratos? In order to pair your watch, sync your data and adjust your settings please use the "Amazfit Watch" mobile app, available for Apple iOS and Google Android.
- How do I switch between Metric and Imperial unit measurements? Open the Amazfit Watch app, click on "Profile > Settings > Units" and change it to whatever you prefer.
- How do I switch between between 12h / 24h time format? On the watch, unlock your screen by pressing the top button, then swipe down on the screen to access the Settings, press the purple gear icon and scroll to "Common", here you can toggle between the 12h and 24 format.
- What is VO2max? You can access your cardiorespiratory fitness level in terms of VO2max. Automatically detected by the Amazfit Stratos during running and walking activities, VO2max describes the ability of the body to utilize oxygen to transform nutrients into energy.