Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter 1S 30KM Battery Life FBC4019GL
- High safety lithium battery 30km long range* 25km/h max. speed
The high safety 18650 power lithium battery with large power supply offers a safe and durable performance. A full charge can take you 30 kilometers.
- Three speed modes, easy switch
When commuting to work, press S to go faster. When cruising around the park, press D, and in crowded areas, you can turn on the pedestrian mode to go slower. Simply double press the power button to switch between modes and easily adjust the speed to your surroundings
- New generation energy recovery system Convert kinetic energy into electrical energy for longer battery life
The kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) has been fully upgraded, and the energy conversion efficiency has been further improved. It can recover the kinetic energy of each braking and non-powered coasting, and convert it into usable electrical energy to further improve the cruising range. The efficiency of energy recovery can be adjusted through the Mi Home App to meet your individual riding needs.
- Central controls designed for a better riding experience Easy to control, try and you will know
- Multifunctional dashboard
Real-time display of 8 kinds of data: speed speed mode, power, lock status and other driving information at a glance
- One button, multiple functions*
Intuitive controls, one button, multiple functions: Not only does the button turn the power on and off, it can also be used to switch between speed modes and to turn the headlights on and off.*
- Sensitive hand throttle
The hand throttle's moderate resistance and timely feedback make driving speed easier to control and the acceleration smoother.
- Comfortable TPR grip
The handlebar is made of TPR material for a more comfortable grip which can effectively improve the driving experience.
- Multifunctional dashboard
- Fold it up in 3 seconds It only takes 3 seconds to fold the scooter together. At a folded height of just 49cm, the vehicle is compact and takes up less space, making it easy to fit in the trunk.
The body is made of low-density, high-strength aerospace grade aluminum alloy material and can carry a load of up to 100kg. With a net weight of 12.5 kg, it is both light and durable.
- Front and back double braking system Shorter braking distance for safer driving
The back wheel uses a large perforated brake disc with more braking power while the front wheel is equipped with an E-ABS regenerative anti-lock braking system. When braking, the front and rear braking systems activate one after another, shortening the braking distance ensuring safe stopping.
- A new generation of 8.5" pneumatic tires More comfortable, less bumpy
The puncture resistance and robustness have been comprehensively improved and the performance of the explosion-proof tires has also been greatly optimized. The durability of the 8.5" tires has been increased by up to 3 times. Not only does it make for a smooth ride on flat roads, it is also very comfortable to ride on non-paved roads like gravel, dirt roads, and grass.
- 2W ultra-bright headlight No dazzle, more comfortable lighting
The high brightness of the new 2W headlight effectively improves the safety of
riding at night. The light irradiation angle has a new design that keeps the light
below the line of sight to avoid headlight dazzle.
- Upgraded tail light Bigger and brighter
When the headlight is turned on, the tail light will automatically turn on. When the brake lever is pressed, the tail light will blink to alert pedestrians and vehicles behind you. The tail light also has a rear reflector function to ensure safe riding.
- Adding front, side and rear reflectors Higher visibility, greater safety
Reflectors have been added on the front, on the sides, and to the tail light, further enhancing night visibility to keep you safe while driving at night.
- Fifth generation BMS smart battery management system
Six smart protections keep the battery safe and extend battery life. Use the Mi Home App to monitor the condition of your battery. If there is a problem, the App will notify you immediately.
- Mi Home App, your smart driving assistant
Mi Scooter 1S can be connected to the Mi Home App via Bluetooth to lock and
unlock, to monitor riding data (e.g. mileage, speed, remaining battery life, etc.)
and to customize cruise control settings*. You can also enjoy new features and
achieve a more comfortable riding experience through firmware upgrades.
*The battery was tested fully charged, with a 75kg load, at 25°C, with no wind on a level road in pedestrian mode at a uniform velocity of 15km/h. Actual results may vary based on differences in temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions and other factors.
*Interactive indication: In the off state, short press to start. Short press once at power-on state to turn on/off the lights; short press twice in succession to switch the speed mode; long press to turn off.
*It is not recommended to use cruise control in areas with heavy traffic, or during or after precipitation.
*All above data was obtained from Ninebot labs. Actual results may vary based on differences in use conditions.
*Before purchasing, please carefully read the Mi Electric Scooter 1S user manual and legal notice. Be sure to abide by local laws and regulations when using Mi Electric Scooter 1S.
- Max. speed: 25km/h (Max speed for each mode: Pedestrian mode: 5km/h; D: 20km/h; S: 25km/h)
- Range: 30km
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Gradeability: 14%
- Braking: E-ABS and disc brake
- Rated power: 250W
- Max. power: 500W
- Tires: 8.5" front and rear pneumatic tires
- Controller under voltage protection: 29V±0.5V
- Controller current limit: 17A±0.5A
- Motor type: Brushless DC motor
- Max. load: 100kg
- Rider height: 120cm-200cm
- Rider age: Age 16-50
- Working temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- IP-rating: IP54
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Battery type: Lithium ion battery
- Battery model: NE1003-H
- Rated capacity: 7650mAh/275Wh
- Rated voltage: 36VDC
- Maximum charging voltage: 42VDC
- Charging temperature range: 0°C~+40°C
- Discharge temperature range: -20°C~+50°C
- Battery weight: 1.6kg
- Cyclical lifetime: 500 charging cycles with power maintained above 70%
- Output power:71W
- Input current: 2A MAX
- Output current: 1.7A
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 42V
- DC cable length: 2m
- DC cable port type: Custom Φ8.0*1.6mm
- Mi Electric Scooter 1S x1
- Power adapter x1
- Hexagon wrench x1
- Extended nozzle adapterX1
- Screws x5
- Tire x 1
- User manual
- Important information
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.