The Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker 6-8 Cup isn t just a coffee brewer - it s a captivating experience from start to finish. Simply designed and easy to use, this tower produces stellar cold brew coffee that s sweet and satisfying.
Utilizing the visually stunning slow drip cold brew process, this Yama tower produces up to 945ml of coffee that s low in acidity and bitterness. The result is smooth, balanced, and rich.
Basic Yama Cold Drip Brewing Instructions:
- Grind coffee beans at a medium setting.
- Pour into the middle beaker over the ceramic filter - then top with a paper filter.
- Add water and ice to upper beaker.
- Set drip rate to 1 drop per 1.5 seconds and watch the magic happen for 2-5 hours.
You can store your cold brew coffee in the fridge for up to two weeks. Use it to make a refreshing glass of iced coffee or get creative with other cold brew drinks.
The glass parts are made with Yama s borosilicate glass, the frame is crafted from rubber tree wood, and the dripper is a durable brass.
Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker 6-8 Cup Features
Drip Cold Brew Coffee - Low in acidity and bitterness, drip cold brew coffee is rich, smooth, and satisfying.
Versatile Drink Crafting - Can be brewed as a concentrate to be used to make more than iced coffee.
Hands-Off Brewing - Start the process, let the magic happen, and enjoy a few hours later.
Captivating Design - Sleek wood tower draws you into the brewing process, creating an experience before you even taste the coffee.
945ml Capacity - Perfectly sized to brew 6-8 cups at a time for young cafes, offices, homes, and light demand.
This product includes:
- 1 x Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker
- Materials: Yama Glass, Rubber Tree Wood, Brass
- Dimensions: 30.5cm D x 22.9cm W x 64.5cm H
- Capacity: 945ml
- Yama Cold Drip Paper Filters
- Yama Cold Drip Ceramic Filter
- Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker 25 Cup
See the brew guide to the Yama Dripper from our Friends at Clive Coffee:
*Different model shown