Qwizl Treat Toy by West Paw Design - Large or Small
Where work meets play
Built for tough chewers, this award-winning toy was brilliantly designed to extend the life of expensive dog treats while keeping dogs busy. The side openings release scent and taste while the continuous interior hole allows treats to extend out. Flexible ridges grip multiple sizes of treats. One of West Paw's toughest dog toys, Qwizl is also fun to toss, fetch, and chew even after the treats are gone. Curved shape makes toy easy for dogs to hold in place with paws. Available in two sizes and three colours. Made in Montana, USA.
Qwizl's brilliant design fits between pup's paws keeping them motivated to get the food out of it.
- High bounce + floatable for all-terrain fun
- Non-toxic and recyclable
- Rinses clean and dishwasher safe
- Floats and bounces
- Colour: Tangerine, Granny Smith, Aqua Blue
- Sizes - Large is 6.5" (17cm) long, Small is 5.5" (14cm) long
- Made from high quality, non-toxic materials
Variety is the Spice of Life
If you always use the same treat, dogs won't remain engaged or challenged - so vary their treats. You can use dental sticks, bully sticks, sausages, pieces of salmon, cheese spread or even mix some kibble.
Qwizl is the perfect dog toy for pups of all life stages:
- Young puppies (3 4 months) can use Qwizl to as a tool to encourage mobility, to use their nose to sniff out treats and learn how to chew. Adolescent dogs learn to re-direct their energy by retrieving a treat from Qwizl, this task will also wear them out mentally because Qwizl provides a mental challenge for them as well.
- Adult dogs remain motivated to work hard to get treats out.
- For senior dogs who have lost some spring in their step, Qwizl is an especially great toy because they can easily keep Qwizl between their paws and dont need to move around a lot.
- Injured dogs who are not allowed to walk a lot still need to expend their energy and can get bored - give them a Qwizl with food and they will be actively using their brain and using up their mental energy.
PLEASE NOTE: No dog toy is indestructible. Zogoflex is a tough material, but Qwizl is not designed as an unsupervised chew toy. The key things to understand are firstly to buy the right toy, at the right size, for your dog, but also, the science of a dog's jaw is important - how they destroy things. Most hard-core destruction can happen at the back of a dog's jaw. If your dog is a hard-core chewer, we recommend you use dedicated chew toys designed for that purpose, such as Kong Extreme, Planet Dog Orbee Tuff, or some of the other Westpaw range.