- This Army Green Hydration Water Backpack is useful in desert, forest, rock-climbing, riding and when you aren't convenient to drink by hands.
- This water backpack uses a tube with a bite valve to drink, so you don't need to hold it to drink.
- Professional military Bladder Bag, Eco-friendly TPU material,100% odorless, tasteless, BPA- Free material;
- FDA APPROVED: Food-grade premium quality anti-bacteria materials. Thick TPU bladder material is pressure-tolerant and wear-proof;
- 3.54 inch openings. Large opening for easy cleaning and easily adding water and ice;
- Strong elasticity, not damaged, When filled with water, can withstand squeezing. Can withstand the water temperature range: -20 to 50 degree Celsius;
- Two Holes to hang up on your pack's bladder compartment,keep it standing upright.
- High-flow bite valve with dust cover, mouth piece(made from food grade softe silicone) with a valve switch, to prevent leakage;Durable and soft anti-microbial mouthpiece for
- wholesome and effortless sipping
- Thermal tape at each end prevents insulation from sliding and wearing off.
- SCREW-CAP WITH HANDLE- Tight seal and durable constructed, easy to fill water and add ice cubes
- Perfect to use when hiking, climbing, riding and other outdoor actives.
- Color: Army Green
- Capacity: 2L/2.5L/3L
- 2 Liter Size: 180mm*390mm
- 2.5 Liter Size: 188mm*470mm
- 3 Liter Size: 188*520mm
- PVC Suction pipe: Length 1 meter;
- Mouth diameter: 3.54 inch
Very easy to use:
- Mouth piece with a valve switch, to prevent leakage. Just pull out the water PVC pipe, unplug the cap,then gently bite the mouth piece of the pipe, there will be fresh water injecting to your mouth.
- Large opening for easy cleaning inner surfaces, easy to fill water and ice.
- Use Range: Bike trips, camping, hiking , Running and other outdoor sports.
- Adding water between -20℃ to 50℃, no soda, wine or milk.
- Hydration Bladder cannot hold juice,milk,soft drink,liquor, etc.
- Please soak the bladder for one hour in the warm salt water about 30-40 degree Celsius and then clean it before using.(The salt concentration should be controlled at about 7%.)
- Clean with a mild detergent and rinse the reservoir thoroughly.
- Make sure it is completely dry, inside and outside, before storing.