Appliance Giant Profile
- Catch member since June 2019
- Approved online Catch seller since June 2019
28 YEARS AND COUNTING
Not just an online business, Appliance Giant is a true "bricks and mortar" type business
From humble beginnings, Appliance Giant has gone from strength to strength in the market, meeting the needs of consumers who want a product at a price they can afford. We started at the grassroots level so we have an intimate knowledge of our customers and what our customers' needs are - we're here to help! Over the years our product range of appliances has been knitted into a quality, premium offering in every price point. We work with key majors like LG, Samsung, Electrolux, Westinghouse, Smeg, Hisense, Beko and many more.
We have designed the shopping process to be as easy as possible and keep you informed every step of the way, both before and after you buy. We’ve grown and moved locations 5 times over the last 3 years due to out growing the space we are in.
Our whole business model is built around our customer where we aim to satisfy in both in terms of product, price and in service as well. Customer obsession and making everything easier is the ground layer of our business. We are here because we love what we do and strive towards delivering a better tomorrow for our customers.
At Appliance Giant we are all about delivering a better tomorrow, part of our vision is to provide the best experience for our customers and quality products. So, if you change your mind on the product you have purchased, we are more than happy to make things right for you!
If you contact us within 14 days of your appliance delivery, you have the option for it to be exchanged for another similar product or returned for a replacement, refund or credit that can be applied to your next Appliance Giant Purchase.
Simply, follow these procedures;
1) Book an exchange/return – Contact Appliance Giant via Catch messaging system, within 14 days of receiving the product to organise a return, exchange, replacement or refund. The Appliance Giant team may require product images, invoice or/and serial number to process the exchange/return or assess its status.
2) Pack your Product – the buyer should pack the product in the original package, unless the product packaging was taken away when delivered by our partner courier. Buyers need to ensure all accessories; manual booklets are all included with the product as they initially received it.
3) Process of return – All products need to be sent back to Appliance Giant Distribution Centres. In the case of a large product, we will schedule a day during the week for one of our friendly partner couriers to pick up the product. Otherwise, one of our team member’s will send the buyer a prepaid return label to attach to the return package.
4) Buyer Receives exchange/credit- If the buyer proceeds with a credit, exchange, replacement or refund the process could take up to 14 days.
How about if the goods aren’t deemed faulty by the Manufacture?
In the case, if a product isn’t deemed faulty by the manufacture or a buyers change of mind has no relation to the condition of the product a deduction of the original price purchased will be applied.
How about if the goods are deemed faulty by the Manufacture?
In the case goods/products are deemed faulty following a manufacturers assessment and conformation, the buyer is entitled to a replacement. In the event, where the buyer identifies the manufacturer procedure of replacement to be unsatisfactory, the buyer will need to raise their concern to Appliance Giant’s Care team by contacting our team via Catch messaging syste.
What happens if I don’t get in contact with Appliance Giant before the 14 days return/exchange policy.
The buyer can still request a return after the 14 days, but within the 30 days from delivery date. A 20% re-stocking or change of mind fee deduction will apply, if the products are return in accordance to the terms and conditions of this policy.
At Appliance Giant we do not accept returns for change of mind after the 30 days period.